Vegan Food Collection Hamper
This is the perfect vegan hamper for anyone who enjoys preparing and eating vegan food! We have brought together a selection of our most popular Italian vegan ingredients as well as some indulgent treats and presented them in a lovely silver box.
- San Marzano Tomato Passata (400ml). Made from the world famous San Marzano tomatoes, this passata is perfect for making a delicious pasta sauce.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500ml). This excellent unfiltered cold pressed organic extra virgin olive oil is made from olives cultivated in this beautiful area of the Italian Riviera, Imperia, known as the olive oil capital of Italy. It comes exclusively from the small, fragrant olives of the “Taggiasca” variety which give a low acidity, golden yellow oil with a delicate flavour. Olives have been cultivated here since 1100 and a combination of the climate, soil and water ensures their unique taste. It can be used either as salad dressing, drizzled on a bruschetta, as a finishing touch for starters and soups or to cook delicious recipes of fish, meat and pasta.
- Lemon Mustard from Mantova (120g). This fruit mustard is made in Mantova, Northern Italy with fresh lemons and a few drops of mustard oil to give a perfect balance of sweet and spicy. It goes really well as an accompaniment to mature and strong cheeses.
- Organic Vegan Pesto Genovese Sauce (180g). Our delicious organic pesto is made simply in Liguria with just healthy, natural ingredients – organically grown basil leaves, extra virgin olive oil and pine kernals. Suitable for vegans, this pesto is wonderful on pasta (particularly Trofie), great for adding to gnocchi or just for spreading on a bruschetta or in a sandwich.
- Capers in Sea Salt (250g). Our capers have IGP status (Protected Geographic Denomination) and come from the Sicilian Island of Salina They are said to be the best capers in Italy! Crunchy and full of flavour, they are a great addition to salads and sauces.
- Shredded Aubergines (314ml). These slightly spicy aubergines have been preserved in extra virgin olive oil and are ideal as an antipasto.
- Grilled Peppers with Garlic and Oregano (180g). These colourful sweet grilled peppers have been flavoured with oregano and garlic and are wonderful served as part of an antipasti platter or on a bruschetta.
- Mild Chilli Pepper Paté (180g). Made with hot and spicy Calabrian chilli peppers, olive oil and a little garlic, this spread is wonderful on a bruschetta or cheese biscuits.
- Bitter Orange Marmalade (250g). This popular marmalade is rich in fruit and made exclusively with Calabrian oranges that give it a delicious bitter sweet taste.
- Ready Made Risotto Mix with Courgette and Saffron (250g). Made with superfine Carnaroli rice, this is a tasty and easy to prepare meal. Just add some olive oil and follow the simple instructions.
- Hand Made Bronze Die Cut Pappardelle Pasta (500g). This artisanal, hand made pasta is traditionally served with rich sauces.
- Hand Made Bronze Die Cut Fusilli Pasta (500g). Our fusilli pasta are spiral shapes which go well with cheesy and vegetable sauces. This textured pasta retains its shape when cooked and sauces cling nicely to it.
- Amalfi Dried Pasta Sauce Mix with Courgettes, Oregano and Chilli Pepper (50g). Make a delicious pasta sauce in minutes with this handy mix, just add tomatoes and olive oil!
- Lavolio Vegan Forest (175g) Artisan confectioners 'Lavolio' have created these delicious handmade vegan sweets made with toasted almonds, pistachios and hazelnuts covered with chocolate, encased in a crisp sugar shell.
- Dairy Free Modican Chocolate with Bronte Pistachios (100g). Dark Sicilian chocolate with sweet Bronte pistachios in every bite.
Our vegan goodies are carefully packed in a beautiful strong cardboard box. A personalised gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.