Italians are antipasti experts and there is nothing better than a colourful antipasti spread to get you in the mood for a delicious meal or an evening with friends or family. This hamper is packed with Italian antipasti treats including traditional snacks such as breadsticks and taralli as well as tasty sott’oli (vegetables preserved in oil such as delicate artichoke hearts and sweet sun-dried tomatoes) and bruschetta toppings including mild chilli pepper pate and garlic and black pepper oil.
- Rosemary Breadsticks (150g) These super-crunchy bread sticks are made from extra virgin olive oil and lashings of rosemary! They make a healthy and satisfying snack on their own or can be served as an alternative to bread alongside a salad or with antipasti. They are great with dips or wrapped in charcuterie.
- Organic Taralli (200g) A very popular crunchy snack from the southern region of Puglia, Taralli are made simply with olive oil and natural ingredients. They are light, tasty and very addictive.
- Sardinian Carasau Flat Bread (250g) This wafer-thin traditional Sardinian flat bread is light and crispy. Also known as Music Paper bread or Pane Carasatu, it was originally produced for shepherds to take with them when they stayed away from home for months at a time. It can last up to a year if kept dry.
- Organic Garlic and Black Pepper Infused Olive Oil (250ml) Created by combining two Italian classics – organic Balsamic vinegar from Modena together with organic, single estate Ottobratica olives, this unique oil is beautifully balanced, tasty and healthy. It is very low in acidity (just 0.2%) and high in polyphenols (the anti-oxidants that are said to help prevent cancer, arteriosclerosis and slow down the ageing process).
- Artichoke Hearts in Olive Oil (314ml) These tasty whole Italian artichoke hearts are a much loved Sicilian antipasto. Super soft and tender but crisp at the same time, they have been selected and picked one by one, by hand and placed fresh into the jar. They are preserved in locally produced Sicilian olive oil.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil (314ml) Our tomatoes are dried in the Sicilian sun and are naturally red from ripening. They have a beautifully intense taste and can be cooked or eaten fresh from the jar.
- Mild Chilli Pepper Paté (180g) This paté is ideal if you like your food just a little spicy! Produced simply with Calabrian chilli peppers, olive oil and a little garlic, this tasty spread makes a bruschetta topping with a slightly more gentle kick, it can also be added to your tomato pasta sauces if you wish to make them just a touch ‘arrabiate’!
- Grilled Aubergine & Aged Pecorino Antipasto (190g) This delicious antipasto is an explosion of sweet and salty flavours in a jar! Made with wonderful grilled Mediterranean aubergines and Pecorino cheese, it can be eaten cold or warm, spread onto a bruschetta or a pizza or alongside meat or fish.
- Sicilian Cracked Green Olives in Olive Oil (314ml) These lightly spiced Sicilian crushed olives have a bold, firm flavour and are ideal served as part of an aperitivo, as a snack alongside other antipasti or as a delicious side dish with grilled or roasted meats.
- Sicilian Shredded Aubergines (314ml). These slightly spicy crunchy Sicilian aubergines have a bold flavour making them ideal for an aperitivo or a snack in their own right.
We carefully protect all of the breakable items and present them in a lovely gift box hand-tied with a big ribbon. A personalised gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item. Wine glasses and dishes are not included.
Allergens: wheat, milk, gluten, sulphites, peanuts, sesame.