Happy Hour Aperitivo Kit
Create a mouth-watering aperitivo spread with this hand-picked selection of our favourite sott’oli (preserved vegetables in olive oil) and pate’s. We’ve also included some savoury Italian snacks to enjoy with the antipasti.
- Sun Dried Tomato, Almond & Pistachio Pate(180g) Sun dried tomato paté with a twist! If you enjoyed our simple sun dried tomato pate we think you will love this! We tried it as a quick and easy pasta sauce straight from the jar into the pasta and it was delicious! Otherwise, fabulous spread on bruschetta or bread, with or without some creamy cheese!
- Organic Chardonnay San Jacopo (750cl) This organic Chardonnay is brilliant straw blond in colour with an elegant appearance. It is a harmonious, balanced wine on the palate with crisp, tasty acidity and rich flavours and a fragrance of fresh apple, grapefruit and mandarin. Wonderful as an aperitivo before your meal.
- Sicilian Aubergine Caponata (314ml) If you have visited Sicily, the chances are you will have tried Caponata! Made from chopped aubergines and other mixed veggies, Caponata is a traditional, much-loved vegetarian dish which is full of Mediterranean flavour.
- Artichoke Hearts in Olive Oil (314ml) Tasty whole Italian artichoke hearts are a much loved Sicilian antipasto. Super soft and tender but crisp at the same time, they have been selected and picked one by one, by hand and placed fresh into the jar. They are preserved in locally produced Sicilian olive oil.
- Sicilian Green Cracked Olives(314ml)These slightly spicy, crushed olives have a bold flavour making them ideal for an aperitivo or a snack in their own right.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil (314ml) Our tomatoes are dried in the Sicilian sun and are naturally red from ripening. They have a beautifully intense taste and can be cooked or eaten fresh from the jar.
- Breadsticks (150g) These make a healthy and satisfying snack on their own or can be served as an alternative to bread alongside a salad or with antipasti. They are also delicious dipped in soft cheese or wrapped in charcuterie.
- Organic Taralli (200g) From the southern region of Puglia, these popular snacks are made from olive oil and all natural ingredients. They are light and crunchy and very addictive!
- Sardinian Carasau Flat Bread(250g) This wafer-thin traditional Sardinian flat bread is light and crispy. Also known as Music Paper bread or Pane Carasatu, it was originally produced for shepherds to take with them when they stayed away from home for months at a time. It can last up to a year if kept dry.
All products are carefully wrapped and presented in a strong gift box which is hand-tied with a bright ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item. Dishes are not included in the hamper.
You must be over 18 to purchase this hamper.