Five Minute Meals Gift Box
Do you know someone who loves Italian food but never has enough time to lovingly prepare it? We've filled our Five Minutes Meals Gift Box with quality Italian ingredients and ready made mixes which allow them to save time in the kitchen and to recreate some fabulous traditional Italian meals. We have included three types of high quality artisanal pasta which keeps its shape when cooked and has an incredible texture that sauces just love to cling to, four fabulous ready-to-use sauces, two dried pasta sauce mixes and two easy to prepare risotto mixes.
- Bronze Die Cut Rigatoni Pasta (500g). Rigatoni are a large tube-shaped pasta with deep ridges on the surface. They are great for oven baked pasta dishes and pair well with cheesy and tomato sauces.
- Bronze Die Cut Linguine Pasta (500g). Our linguine come from the home of pasta, Gragnano near Naples. This is a great quality product which retains its shape when cooked and tastes amazing.
- Cavatelli Pasta (500g). This small hand made pasta is shaped like mini hot dog buns! It goes well with chunky tomato and seafood sauces.
- Amatriciana Pasta Sauce (180g). This ready-to-use pasta sauce is a classic Roman favourite. Made from just five simple ingredients: guanciale (cured pork cheek), pecorino cheese, chilli, white wine and tomatoes from San Marzano it originates from Amatrice, a tiny town in the mountains bordering Abruzzo. Amatriciana is a robust, hearty sauce which can be served with any type of pasta but goes particularly well with linguine or spaghetti.
- San Marzano Tomato Passata (380ml). Made from the world famous San Marzano tomatoes, this passata is perfect for making delicious pasta sauces.
- Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce with Tuna (220ml) This tomato and tuna fish sauce is full of flavour and loved by kids and adults alike. This is the easiest and tastiest sauce for all of your seafood based pasta dishes. The taste of Campisi’s sauce is set apart by the quality of the tuna, caught fresh and sustainably in the Mediterranean sea and of course the sweet, local Pachino tomatoes, ripened by the Sicilian sunshine!
- Boscaiola Dried Pasta Sauce Mix (50g) From Campania, this dried ‘Boscaiola’ sauce roughly translates as “Sauce in the style of the woodsman”. The dried ingredients including aubergines and porcini mushrooms reconstitute into a hearty, tasty pasta sauce when sautéed in extra virgin olive oil.
- Marinara Dried Pasta Sauce Mix (50g) “Mariner’s” sauce originated in Naples and nobody is really sure how it got its name – one theory is that it was invented by mariners returning from the Americas in the 1700s with a newly discovered fruit, the tomato. Marinara is a mix of tomato, pepper, garlic, oregano, salt, parsley and spices. Sauté in extra virgin olive oil and add a tin of our delicious Agrigenus tomato passata, cook down, and serve over pasta.
- Truffle and Porcini Mushroom Sauce (90g). This luxurious sauce has been created using black summer truffles from Acqualagna in Northern Italy and aromatic Porcini mushrooms. It goes well with pasta and can also be mixed into risotto.
- Ready Made Risotto mix with Porcini (250g). Our ready made mix makes it easy to make a real Italian risotto in just a few minutes. All you need to add is olive oil!
- Ready Made Risotto Mix with Four Cheeses (250g). Easy to prepare with all natural ingredients, this flavourful four cheese risotto makes for a quick and gourmet meal.
- Tips and recipes to help your recipient make the most of these wonderful ingredients.
All of these easy meal essentials are presented in a lovely silver gift box tied with a ribbon. A personalised gift message option is available at the checkout. Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
Allergens: Wheat, pine nuts, cashew nuts, celery, milk, cheese, fish.