Luxury Gluten Free Hamper
To create this hamper we’ve brought together all of our favourite Italian products which are suitable for anyone following a gluten free diet. Our hamper is jam-packed with top quality ingredients and treats including pasta, sauces, risotto mixes, oils, antipasti, wine and chocolates!
- Organic Wine Super Tuscan IGT Orma del Diavolo (750ml) 2016, 13.5%. This outstanding Super Tuscan has been aged in French barriques for 24 months by award winning Tenuta San Jacopo. It has a complex nose of black cherry, dried flowers, and sweet Asian spices. Balsamic and liquorice flavours round out the palate, which is full of sinewy tannins. Intense, full-bodied, with a long fruity finish.
- Mezzi Rigatoni Pasta (400g) As firm and tasty as traditional durum wheat pasta, our gluten free 'Rummo' mezzi rigatoni are bronze die cut giving extra texture to the pasta for your favourite sauces to cling to!
- Spaghetti Pasta (400g) This gluten free Rummo spaghetti is also bronze die cut and retains its shape when cooked. Made with rice and GMO free corn, it is easy to digest and cooks in just 10 minutes.
- Penne Pasta (400g) Rummo gluten-free pasta penne are produced exclusively with corn and rice cultivated in Italy. The recipe has been specially created to give the perfect balance of flavours between white corn, yellow corn and rice. The processing technique means that the pasta has a very similar taste to normal durum-wheat pasta. It holds up to the cooking process excellently, maintaining its original shape and taste. The special shaping process gives the pasta a rough surface, allowing the accompanying sauce to cling to it nicely.
- Organic Pesto Sauce (180g) Our delicious organic pesto is made simply in Liguria with just healthy, natural ingredients – organically grown basil leaves, extra virgin olive oil and pine kernals. Suitable for vegans, this pesto is wonderful on pasta, great for adding to gnocchi or just for spreading on a bruschetta or in a sandwich.
- Ligurian Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500ml) This excellent unfiltered cold pressed extra virgin olive oil is made from olives cultivated in this beautiful area of the Italian Riviera, Imperia, known as the olive oil capital of Italy. It comes exclusively from the small, fragrant olives of the “Taggiasca” variety which give a low acidity, golden yellow oil with a delicate flavour.
- Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (175ml) Pressed olives and lemons – what a heavenly combination! This refreshing lemon oil is delicious in summer salads, on spaghetti or pasta dishes with fish, as a marinade, drizzled over steamed or grilled fish and even in desserts and cakes!
- Tomato Pulp (330g) Full of the flavour of southern Italian sunshine, incredibly fresh, dense and sweet, this tomato passata can be used to make an extra special sauce for pasta or an indulgent topping for pizza!
- Tomato Pasta Sauce with Red Tropea Onions (330g) This rich, tasty tomato pasta sauce made with San Marzano plum tomato is complemented by the addition of the famous sweet Calabrian Tropea red onions. For a quick and easy meal just heat the sauce gently in a pan, add to some nice quality pasta cooked ‘al dente’, stir and serve with a sprinkling of Parmesan.
- Organic Sauce with Truffle and Porcini Mushrooms (90g) Perfect with risotto, any kind of pasta, meat or spread on toast or bruschetta, this creamy organic sauce is made with black summer truffle and porcini mushrooms.
- Risotto Mix with Porcini Mushrooms (250g) Our risotto mixes are prepared by our producer Tenuta Margherita based in Vercelli, Northern Italy. Only their own superfine Carnaroli rice is used in our mixes which are made to a traditional family recipe. This tasty Porcini mushroom risotto makes for a quick main or side dish.
- Courgette and Saffron Risotto Mix (250g) Easy to prepare with all natural ingredients, this risotto mix is a quick and easy gourmet meal.
- Grilled Peppers with Garlic and Oregano (180g) These colourful sweet grilled peppers have been flavoured with oregano and garlic and are wonderful served as part of an antipasti platter or on a bruschetta.
- Artichoke Hearts in Olive Oil (314ml) These tasty whole Italian artichoke hearts are a much loved Sicilian antipasto. Super soft and tender but crisp at the same time, they have been selected and picked one by one, by hand and placed fresh into the jar. They are preserved in locally produced Sicilian olive oil.
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil (314ml). Our tomatoes are dried in the Sicilian sun and are naturally red from ripening. They have a beautifully intense taste and can be eaten fresh from the jar as part of an appetizer or to top crostini or bruschetta.
- Organic Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Mix (250g) Create a wonderful deliciously moist Italian 'Paradise' cake in minutes! Just follow the simple instructions, bake and add your favourite topping or filling, or just simply dust with icing sugar as the Italians do.
- Chocolate Tortellini (96g) The chocolate Tortellino is a delightful tribute to Bologna's best known dish! Bite into delicious outside shell and discover a sweet, creamy ganache filling. Our Majani Tortellino Tower Gift Box contains a mixture of white, milk and dark chocolate tortellini and makes a great gift for chocolate lovers!
- Dark Chocolate Fig Bites (250g) Selected dried Calabrian figs baked in the oven, flavoured with vanilla and covered with extra dark chocolate. These single dried figs have been baked in the oven, flavoured with vanilla and covered with extra dark chocolate.
We wrap all breakable items carefully and individually inside the box and then tie with a beautiful ribbon. A gift message option is available at the checkout for you to send a personalised message to your recipient.
Please note that if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with the most similar available item.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase this product. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
Gluten Free, vegetarian.
Allergens: Soybeans, milk, whey, sulphites, sesame, eggs, gluten, butter, celery. Produced in a factory which also uses nuts.